Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 13 of 60 Next >
Plateau Water Pump StationCity of Coquitlam
Invitation to Tender
Date of Issue: April 13, 2017
Tender No. 87471
Plateau Water Pump Station
- Installation of a new 350 mm Ø HDPE watermain from David Avenue to the new Plateau Water Pump Station.
- Installation of a new 350 mm Ø HDPE watermain from the new Plateau Water Pump Station to Guildford Way.
- Construct, commission, and test a new PRV Chamber on Lansdowne Drive.
- Hydraulically isolate and demolish the existing Eagleridge Pump Station.
- Hydraulically isolate and demolish the existing Briarcliffe Reservoir and Pump Station.
- Construct the new Plateau Water Pump Station, connect to watermain, test and commission.
- All site restorations including affected portions of the Coquitlam Crunch trails/stairs, grading, paving, ground cover and plantings.
Tenderers are strongly encouraged to attend a Non-Mandatory Site Visit as scheduled below:
Location: 1260 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam
Date/Time: Tuesday, April 25th, 2017– 1.00 pm, local time
Obtaining Tender DocumentsTender Documents and Drawings are available for downloading from the City of Coquitlam website:
Printing of Tender documents and drawings is the sole responsibility of the Tenderers.
Tenders submitted must be accompanied by a copy of the original specified 10% Bid Bond and will be received:
On or Before 2:00 pm local time Thursday, May 11th, 2017 (“Closing Date and Time*)
Instructions for Tender Submission
Tender submissions are to be uploaded through QFile, the City’s file transfer service accessed at website: qfile.coquitlam.ca/bid
- In the “Subject Field” enter: Tender Number and Name
- Add files in .pdf format and Send (ensure your web browser remains open until you receive 2 emails from Qfile to confirm upload is complete)
All inquiries are to be submitted in writing by email, no later than 3 full business days prior to Tender Closing Time referencing the Tender Name and Number in the subject line sent to:
Tenderers are required to check the City’s website for any updated information and Addenda issued before the Closing Date at: www.coquitlam.ca/BidOpportunities
Any changes to the Tender documentation will be issued by means of written Addenda and posted on the City’s website and will form part of the Tender. No amendment of any kind to the Tender is effective unless it is posted in a formal written Addendum on the City website. Upon submitting a Tender, Tenderers will be deemed to have received notice of all Addenda that are posted on the City’s website and deemed to have considered the information for inclusion in the Tender submitted.
The City does not retain a bidder’s list or bidder’s registry. Tenderers are encouraged to register as plan takers and may view the Tender Documents and Drawings by contacting the Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA), website: www.vrca.bc.ca , ph: 604-870-9293, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Coquitlam Tender Reference Number.
Should there be any discrepancy in the documentation provided, the City’s original file copy shall prevail. Tenders shall remain open for acceptance for 60 days following the submission Closing Date.
The City reserves the right to accept or reject any or all Tenders and the lowest or any Tender may not necessarily be accepted. The City also reserves the right to cancel any request for Tender at any time without recourse by the Tenderer.
The City will not be responsible for any costs incurred by the Tenderer in preparing the Tender.
D. Trudeau Purchasing Manager
Invitation to Tender