Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 9 of 59 Next >
Helicopter Flight ServicesRegional District of Okanagan-Similkameen
Request for Quotations
Helicopter Flight Services
The RDOS is in the process of planning the 2017 Mosquito Control Program and is inviting quotations for helicopter services from qualified and experienced firms. Although the number of flights needed and length of flights are tentative; in previous years our flights have numbered close to 5 flights for the season and each flight is usually close to 3 or 4 hours.
General Specifications to be considered under the terms of this RFQ include but are not limited to:
- Operator must have full control of pesticide application at all times.
- The air-borne spreader and helicopter must have a minimum capacity of 200kg of pesticide.
- Pilot must be fully certified in aerial application of granular bacterial pesticide for mosquito control.
- The base for operations will be in Penticton B.C. It is the company’s responsibility to travel to Penticton and have a pre-approved staging area.
- Must be familiar with Ministry of Environment's reporting requirements.
- A Comprehensive understanding and experience of the RDOS topography will be an asset for consideration.
SUBMISSION OF QUOTES: Please send your quote via email, mail, or fax to attention:
Cindy Boehm, Pest Control Lead
Regional District of Okanagan-Similkameen 101 Martin Street
Penticton, BC V2A 5J9
Fax: 250.492.0063/ Phone: 250.490.4142
Quotations may be submitted by email and/or hardcopy until the closing time specified. It is the Proponent’s sole responsibility to ensure their quotation is received at the address or email set out above by the closing time.
Request for Quotation closes: 2 pm, Friday, April 28, 2017
Request for Quotation