Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 14 of 51 Next >
High Strength Waste Conveyance System-Okanagan Spring Brewery to VWRCCity of Vernon
High Strength Waste Conveyance System-Okanagan Spring Brewery to VWRC
Invitation to Tender
The Owner invites tenders for the construction of a 200 mm HDPE force main from Okanagan Spring Brewery to the Vernon Water Reclamation Center (VWRC) facility on 25th Avenue. A summary of specific work items includes the following (approx. quantities):
- Directional drilling 2180 m of 200 mm of DR17 HDPE conveyance pipe along Okanagan Landing Road from Okanagan Spring Brewery (25th Avenue), along Highway 6, across Highway 97, and again along 25th Avenue to the Vernon Water Reclamation Center facility at 4312, 25th Avenue.
- Excavation and backfill of 9 drill/pull pits including electro-fused coupler, excavation, backfill and restorations.
- Road repair work at drill/pull pit locations, ~1250 m2.
- Miscellaneous restoration of boulevards.
- Sanitary sewer forcemain air release and vacuum valves and chambers, 4 in total.
- Testing of the sewer forcemain following MMCD, AWA and ASTM standards.
Electronic Contract Documents are available at no charge as of 2:00 pm Wednesday May 20th, 2020 via the City of Vernon Bonfire Portal URL: https://vernon.bonfirehub.ca/portal
Tenderers are encouraged to attend an optional informational meeting scheduled for Tuesday May 26th, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. Bidders are to meet at the public parking lot across from Okanagan Spring Brewery located at the intersection of 30th Street and 25th Avenue.
Recognizing the current pandemic situation with COVID-19, for the safety of all in attendance, we ask that only one representative from each company attends the pre-tender meeting. WorkSafeBC COVID 19 Safety rules will be observed at the pre-tender meeting and Minutes of the pre-tender meeting will be provided to all registered tenderers via addendum posted on Bonfire portal.
Tenders are scheduled to close:
Tender Closing Time:
2:00 pm local time
Tender Closing Date:
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020 at 14:00:00
Must be uploaded via https://vernon.bonfirehub.ca/portal
It is the sole responsibility of the tenderer to check the Bonfire Portal for any updated information and addenda issued before the closing date and time.
For additional information , please contact:
Dan Miller, P.Eng. TRUE Consulting
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 250-861-8783