Client Service Representative
In this customer-service role, you will be the first point of contact for visitors and members at the Oval!Position Type: Auxiliary Part-Time
Department: Member Care
Direct Supervisor: Program Manager, Member Care
Application Closing Date: June 5, 2017
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Number of Positions Available: 3
The Client Services Representative is responsible for providing an excellent customer experience to all members and guests of the Richmond Olympic Oval. General duties include: program registration, conducting membership sales, addressing inquiries, handling cash, answering the telephone, providing facility tours, and all processing general admissions. The ideal candidate will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing, personable, and a good conversationalist.
Your core responsibilities include,
- Ongoing understanding of the business including a strong knowledge of facility layout, programs, facility bookings, public and special events schedules and facility and website updates with the ability to communicate any of these to all members and guests of the Oval.
- General organization of the front desk area pertaining to member files, agreements, CSR supplies,tracking documents, hard copy printouts and other related administrative tasks.
- Provide support to all functional areas of the Richmond Olympic Oval including administration, marketing, events, fitness and sport services for the purpose of task completion.
- Utilize sale techniques to effectively sell Oval programs, services and memberships.
- During emergencies (i.e. lost child, fire) this individual will play a role as an emergency response team member.
- Will utilize Perfect Mind software to facilitate membership sales, service and account management,including but not limited to sales of programs and retail items.
- Provide coverage for the childminding room as required.
- Completion of accurate cash out reports mid day and at the end of their shift.
- Provide sales tours of the facility for prospective members and visitors of the Oval.
- Listen to client concerns with empathy and act appropriately with an empowered and customer experience driven response embodying the Oval’s “Gold Medal Standard” mentality.
- Activate the emergency procedures as directed by the Emergency Response Leader.
The qualifications and skills you bring to this role include,
- Completion of grade 12
- Demonstrated ability to create genuine customer service interactions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively resolve client concerns and issues in apositive manner
- Optimistic, passionate and personable
- Experience with administrative budgets and tracking systems and inventory procedures
- Sound knowledge of the methods, principles and practices used in operating computers and Peripheral equipment (photocopiers, printers)
- Sound knowledge of clerical and record keeping procedures, including those pertaining to receiving and processing cash and credit cards
- Proven track record of working independently and in a team environment
- Ability to exercise initiative and make decisions in accordance with applicable rules, regulations and policies established by the Richmond Olympic Oval
- Experience working with Perfect Mind registration software is desirable
- Valid Standard First Aid and AED certification is an asset
- Must be able to complete a successful Criminal Record Check.
- Flexibility to work during week and weekend.
- 15 to 20 hours per week.
The Richmond Olympic Oval offers a dynamic and exciting work culture with a competitive wage rate to the successful candidate. If you are personable, have a great attitude, are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have a genuine interest in contributing to the greater good of our company and our community, we want to hear from you!
Apply directly online at careers.richmondoval.ca.
Location: Richmond, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Customer Services
Posted: May 19, 2017, 10:03 am
Expires: June 5, 2017, 4:00 pm