The North Vancouver Recreation & Culture Commission is dedicated to building healthy individuals, families and communities. The Commission offers a wide range of recreation, social, health, and cultural programs and services to residents of all ages.
We have an opportunity for a marketing professional who is innovative and committed to providing leadership and project management expertise to the Commission’s marketing section. Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Administration, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating marketing activities and initiatives.
You will ensure all marketing systems such as: website, social media, segmented email marketing, call centre, live chat, on-line ticketing, and survey tools are functional and integrated to support a seamless sales and service operation. You will oversee new projects; recruit, coach and manage staff; develop work/project plans and training/process improvement guidelines; draft operating and capital budgets; draft relevant policies, standards and procedures; and oversee contracted service providers.
You also have:
- The ability to provide leadership with respect to customer relationship management systems, digital marketing and performance metrics, website development, social media, market research and integrated marketing systems.
- The ability to initiate, plan, execute and manage projects effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to recommend business improvements.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships within and outside the NVRC.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- The ability to successfully initiate and lead systems implementation.
- Strong customer service ethic and business acumen, autonomy, and sound decision making ability.
This is an exempt regular full-time 37.5 hour work week position involving shift work.
All candidates are required to submit a Police Record Check as a requirement of the position prior to any appointment. Clearance requires the absence of any criminal charges or convictions related to this position.
Closing Date: Friday Feb 24, 2017
Please apply online at www.nvrc.ca/employment quoting Competition #1691
We thank you for your interest in employment with North Vancouver Recreation & Culture and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Marketing
Posted: February 16, 2017, 3:25 pm
Expires: February 24, 2017, 4:30 pm