Specialty Fitness Instructor, PilatesIn this expert role, you are a part of a community of teachers who are passionate about our member's commitment to a healthy lifestyle!
Position Type: Auxiliary Part-Time
Department: Fitness & Wellness
Direct Supervisor: Program Manager, Fitness & Wellness
Applicant Closing Date: May 21, 2017
Number of positions available: 1
We are seeking a highly-motivated Pilates Instructor to join our Fitness & Wellness team. If you are a professional Pilates Instructor who is energetic, personable, and has a serious passion for health and wellness, you will make a great addition to our team.
Your core responsibilities include,
- Teach effective Reformer small group classes (up to 5 clients per class) using proper form and safety cues;
- Conduct private and/or semi-private classes.
Your schedule at the Oval will look like,
- Evenings and weekends availability preferred;
- Teach up to 5 hours per week. Note this may vary.
The qualifications and skills you bring to this role include,
- Certified in Pilates Mat and Reformer;
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate required;
- Minimum 2+ years of teaching experience is preferred. A practical demonstration of teaching skills will be a component of the screening process for all candidates;
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated;
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, including professional and effective communication skills;
- Passionate, personable and energetic;
- Must have access to regular email and phone communication;
- Must be able to complete a successful criminal record check.
The Richmond Olympic Oval offers a dynamic and exciting work culture with a competitive wage rate to the successful candidate. Remuneration dependent on experience and certification. If you are personable, have a great attitude, are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have a genuine interest in contributing to the greater good of our company and our community, we want to hear from you!
Apply directly online at careers.richmondoval.ca.
Location: Richmond, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Parks & Recreation
Posted: April 20, 2017, 3:54 pm
Expires: May 21, 2017, 4:00 pm