Facility Attendent (On Call)
In this service oriented role, you will be a key player in providing facility support!Position Type: Auxiliary (On-Call), Unionized
Direct Supervisor: Manager, Operations / Oval Team Leader
Applicant Closing Date: Sunday, June 18
Number of positions available: Multiple
As a Facility Attendant, you are customer-service oriented and great at finding solutions while connecting with our customers. You support our Operations team with facility conversions, traffic management, and other services to help maintain the building.
Your core responsibilities include,
- Provide excellent customer service to all Oval clients, both internal & external
- Room set-up, take-down, support services and clean-up for meetings and events
- Facility conversions and support services as required for multiple departments, meetings, events and/or similar
- Parkade & parking system support as required
- BSW support services as required
- Facility, grounds & equipment upkeep, organization, safety, etc.
- Minor maintenance as required
- Detail, presentation and service oriented in all duties as assigned
Examples of Work include,
- Review facility schedule to plan & prepare for meetings, events, multi-department support services, etc.
- Execution and/or support of facility services & conversions
- BSW support services such as sweeping, waste collection, supply stocking, etc.
- Parkade support services such as traffic flow & capacity, system maintenance, etc.
- Care, maintenance and inventory of Oval assets & equipment, internal/external deliveries, etc.
- Front line and support customer service with outstanding initiative and results
- Other duties as assigned
The qualifications and skills you bring to this role include,
- Completion of grade 12
- Valid BC Driver’s Licence
- Service detailed, with ability to perform with initiative, and execute sound judgement in team environment and/or working independently
- Previous experience and/or demonstrated ability within; event conversions, A/V & IT services, hospitality & customer service, traffic management, etc.
- Demonstrated safety & organizational skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Flexible schedule determined by operational need
- Ability to meet & maintain the ongoing physical needs (walking, standing, lifting, push/pull, etc.) of the job, in all types of climate (indoor & outdoor)
- Must be able to complete and maintain a successful criminal record check
Hours of Work:
- The days and hours of work can vary
- Should you apply to this position, we will ask that you clarify your availability
The Richmond Olympic Oval offers a dynamic and exciting work culture with a competitive wage rate to the successful candidate. If you are personable, have a great attitude, are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have a genuine interest in contributing to the greater good of our company and our community, we want to hear from you!
Apply directly online at careers.richmondoval.ca.
Location: Richmond, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Customer Services,Facilities Maintenance
Posted: May 19, 2017, 10:11 am
Expires: June 18, 2017, 4:00 pm