Upcoming Events< Previous Event 78 of 78
Posted: September 16, 2019Back to Top
Canadian Public Sector Lean SummitCity of Fredericton
The 2021 Canadian Lean Summit will be hosted in Fredericton, New Brunswick from April 20 to 22, 2021 at the Fredericton Convention Centre. This event will bring together a network of public and private sector individuals, organizations, and companies from across Canada.
We believe in…
- continuous improvement and innovative solutions
- collaboration between public and private sectors to solve problems
- building leaders to transform our organizations
- to learn new improvement tools for your toolbox and expand your knowledge with case studies,
- to be inspired to renew the way you approach change,
- to connect with other continuous improvement professionals, and
- to experience Maritime hospitality.
See you in Fredericton.
What is Lean/Six Sigma?Lean/Six Sigma is an internationally-recognized, project-based methodology that focuses on eliminating non value-added work and errors, reducing variation and increasing efficiency and effectiveness of processes. The result is improved service delivery, giving better value for the customer at reduced costs. Although these methodologies have their roots in Toyota’s post World War II manufacturing operations (the Toyota Production System) and with leading thinkers such as W. Edward Demings, it has had wide-spread successful application in the public and service sectors, municipal government, health-care and education. This approach creates a culture of continuous improvement and enhances employee engagement throughout the organization, leading to a better understanding of customer requirements and more efficient and effective services.
Date: April 20 - 22, 2021
Event Type: Summit
Location: Fredericton, NB
Region: River Valley