Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 19 of 60 Next >
2021 Capital RoadworksCity of Dawson Creek
2021 Capital Roadwork
Invitation to Tender
Tender # 2021-15
Bids clearly marked “2021-15 2021 Capital Roadworks” will be received by the City of Dawson Creek at 10105 – 12A Street, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3V7 or via email at email@example.com up to 2:00 p.m., (local time), Friday, April 23, 2021.
The project consists of the following work:
- Road and utility construction occurring at 5 Locations within the City of Dawson Creek.
- Reconstruction of approximately 584 lineal metres of road including common excavation, geotextiles, subgrade drains, aggregates, paving and restoration.
- Asphalt milling and paving of approximately 447 lineal metres of road.
- Asphalt overlay of approximately 545 lineal metres of road.
- Install street lighting along 3 road segments including electrical conduit, junction boxes and service connections.
- Removal and replacement of 1168 of concrete curb and gutter and 1079 lineal metres of concrete sidewalk.
- Installation of approximately 46 metres PVC watermain and replacing water valves and hydrants.
- Installation of approximately 110 lineal metres of storm sewer, including manholes and catch basins.
- OPTIONAL – Installation of approximately 234 lineal metres of storm sewer, including manholes and catch basins.
Contract documents, contract drawings and any reference material for this project will only be distributed electronically in digital format (PDF) through the BC Bid website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca. It is the sole responsibility of the Bidder to monitor the website regularly to check for updates.
All addenda, amendments or further information will be published on the BC Bid website. Tenders must be accompanied by the required Bid Security specified in the Tender Documents.
Direct all inquiries regarding the tender to:
Urban Systems Ltd.
Josh Andrews, EIT
Phone (250) 785-9697