City of Surrey
Electrician - Tradesperson 2
The City of Surrey has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrician. As the Electrician you will perform skilled electrical trades work in construction, alteration, maintenance and repair of City facilities and buildings including high and low voltage installations.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings and plans and assist in preparing estimates of costs, time, materials and equipment needed for electrical projects
- Doing lay outs, assembling, installing, troubleshooting, repairing, modifying, maintaining, connecting or testing electrical fixtures and wiring for systems of communication, alarm, light, heat, emergency and power systems, in buildings or other structures
- Working with other trades including working with heating, ventilating, air conditions, plumbing systems
- Working independently, organize and plan work projects
- You will be able to in high locations.
- You are able to communicate effectively with staff and others.
- As an Electrician you will perform heavy manual inside and outdoor work in all types of weather conditions.
- You have good working knowledge of applicable safety regulations.
- Completion of Grade 12 and an Electrical Trades Certification (TQ)
- Previous experience and training as a qualified trades Electrician
- Class B Ticket with FSR
- A valid and unrestricted driver’s license with safe driving history
- This position requires the successful candidate to obtain and maintain the relevant level of RCMP security clearance.
Apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
Location: Surrey, BC
Region: Lower Mainland
Professional Categories: Electrical/Electronic Services
Posted: October 11, 2017, 3:53 pm
Expires: November 11, 2017, 4:30 pm