Address Improvement GrantIntegrated Cadastral Information Society
To improve address data accuracy and completeness within AddressBC in support of ICI Society member’s use of this essential data product.
Utility members value AddressBC accuracy for:
- maintaining parcel and customer information.
- emergency response and records clarity.
- the delivery and maintenance of telecommunication services.
- keeping address records up to date with municipal changes.
- access to the most up to date addressing information from the authoritative source.
- one source for province-wide address data allows for better and faster service to customers.
- improvement of an essential source of civic address locations.
- improved planning and decision making, particularly in the areas of public safety, health, education and social services.
- coordination with GeoBC’s transportation network used in emergency management and dispatch.
- First Nations
- Local Government
- Provincial Governments
This grant program will provide a one-time grant of $1,000 to eligible Local Government and First Nations ICI Society members to improve the accuracy of submitted address data.