Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 26 of 56 Next >
Infrastructure RemovalDistrict of Hope
Request for Quotation (RFQ #PW2017-01)
Responses are to be submitted on or before 1:00 pm on June 15, 2017 to the attention of:
District of Hope
325 Wallace Street
PO Box 609
Hope, BC, V0X 1L0
The District of Hope is requesting quotes from qualified firms for the disconnection and demolition of 2 water reservoirs and 1 booster station. By submitting a quote, the proponent and or representative are deemed to have examined the place of work.
The project completion date is August 31, 2017. A mandatory Site visit will be held on June 5, 2017 commencing 9:00 AM at 1225 Nelson Ave, Hope B.C.
3. Scope of Work
The District of Hope seeks the services of a qualified firm to complete the following scope of work;
- Investigation of South Silver Creek Reservoir 6 inch line connection, disconnect if necessary.
- Demolition and removal of material from South Silver Creek Reservoir.(Approximate Dimensions 28’X22’X8’)
- Demolition and removal of material from South Kawkawa Lake Reservoir. (Approximate Dimensions 35’X24’X15’)
- Cut, cap and removal of 6 inch line on each side of the Booster Station. (Approximately 30 Meters)
- Demolition and removal of material from the Booster Station. (Approximate Dimensions 13’X7’X8’)
- Clean up and grading of all sites.