Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 22 of 56 Next >
Kaw Road Lift Station UpgradeDistrict of Hope
Request for Proposal (RFP # PW2017-01)
(Kaw Road lift station upgrade)
Responses are to be submitted on or before 1:00 P.M., June 23rd 2017, to the attention of:
Bobby Clarke, Utilities Foreman
District of Hope
325 Wallace Street
PO Box 609
Hope, BC, V0X 1L0
The District invites proposals from qualified firms to complete upgrades to the Kaw Road Sanitary Lift Station. The project completion date is October 31st 2017. A mandatory site visit will be held on June 2nd, 2017 at 9:00 AM at the lift station located at the intersection of Kaw Road and Kawkawa Lake Road.
- Scope of Work
- Supply and installation of new Kiosk and new electrical controls
- Including generator transfer switch compatible with our generator.
- New pulsar level controller, with back up high level float switch.
- Auto dialer programmed for alarms, reuse of auto dialer is allowed.
- VDF’s pump controls (including on/off/auto switches, and hour meters for each pump)
- Option to oversize VFD for larger pumps to pump overland (not under the lake)
- 2 - New 6-inch gate and check valves within sewage lift station.
- Grout and seal any infiltration within the wet well
- Removal of old equipment.
- Grade and pack site with road gravel
- Installation of concrete lamp base with conduit for future SCADA use.
- Option to re surface interior and exterior of the wet well
RFP Documents are available through the District of Hope website at www.hope.ca/projects