Grants< Previous Grant 2 of 78 Next >
Community to Community ForumUnion of BC Municipalities, First Nations Summit
Community to Community Forum
Applications are currently being accepted for this program.
In January 1997, UBCM and the First Nations Summit (FNS) jointly organized the first province-wide Community to Community (C2C) Forum. This event brought together First Nations and local governments from across BC to discuss common goals and opportunities for joint action. There was consensus among the participants that regional C2C Forums should be supported.
In most years since 1999, the provincial Ministry of Community, Sport & Cultural Development and Indigenous & Northern Affairs Canada have provided funding for the C2C program. In this time, more than 580 C2C Forums have been held in communities across the province.
2017/18 Regional C2C Program
Applications for events between July 17, 2017 and March 31, 2018 are now being accepted under the 2017/18 summer intake.
- 2017/18 (Summer) Program & Application Guide [PDF - 407 KB]
- 2017/18 (Summer) Application Form [DOC - 376 KB] - Deadline: June 30, 2017
- 2017/18 (Summer) Final Report Form [DOC - 376 KB] - Due within 30 days of event and no later than April 30, 2018
Recipients of 2017/18 (Spring) C2C Program funding should use the following documents for final reporting.
- 2017/18 (Spring) C2C Program & Application Guide [PDF - 407 KB]
- 2017/18 (Spring) C2C Final Report Form [DOC - 376 KB] - Due within 30 days of event and no later than April 30, 2018
- UBCM Reconciliation Resources
- Guide to Community to Community Forums in BC [PDF - 565 KB]
- Community to Community Forum Program Status Report 1999-2009 [PDF - 317 KB]
- 2006/07 C2C Status Report - August 2007 [PDF - 427 KB]