Community Outdoor Revitalization GrantsColumbia Basin Trust
What types of projects are eligible?
This Program offers two types of support:
- Project Planning & Design Grants:
- Available to Municipalities with populations of 5,000 or less, unincorporated areas and First Nations communities to plan and design these types of spaces in more rural contexts.
- Capital Grants:
- To support communities to implement projects that occur in a community outdoor space as defined in the Program Guide and that upgrade the aesthetics of the space and/or create opportunities for community interaction and gathering.
Who can apply?Eligible applicants include municipalities, regional districts and First Nations communities in the Columbia Basin Trust region (ourtrust.org/map).
Learn More About the Program:The Trust will be hosting an information meeting over teleconference to provide a more in-depth overview of the program, review frequently asked questions and answer any additional questions you may have.
How to apply
The Community Outdoor Revitalization Grants program is now open.The deadline to apply for Capital Grants is June 14, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. MT. Project Planning and Design Grant applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
We recommend discussing your project with your local Manager of Community Relationships prior to applying. See map for who to contact for your community.
Southeast: Kaylyn Gervais email@example.com
Southwest: Kelvin Saldern firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern: Lynda Lafleur email@example.com
Application Guides & Worksheets:
Planning & Design Support Application Guidelines
Planning & Design Support Worksheet
Capital Grant Application Guidelines
Capital Grant Worksheet
The application process is online for the Community Outdoor Revitalization Grants Program. You will need to create an account. (If you have already created an account for a different Trust grant application, please use that account.)
Using the Online Application Site:
- Click here to apply for Planning & Design Grant.
- Click here to apply for a Capital Grant.
- Download the Application Guidelines and Worksheet from the links above to assist you in gathering the information you will need to complete the application.
- If you’re a first time user, you will need to create an account.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ to initiate your application. You may save drafts and submit your completed application at any point before the deadline.
- Once your application is complete click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been received once you have clicked ‘Submit’.